Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wow, A Busy MIY Weekend!

This weekend was crazy but so much fun! Saturday we met with Elaine, one of the models for our MIY (Model In You) project. Elaine was a great model to shoot. She has gorgeous eyes and such a lovely smile. I'm really looking forward to her individual shoot.
Tonight, Dave and I met with Jeff and Kelli. Jeff is the brother I never had, he's such a sweetheart. Jeff is also a photographer, we found out he is not only good behind the camera but in front of the camera as well!
Kelli, is such a nice girl and was fun to shoot. She has a great smile and a fun personality. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better.
The MIY project is really coming along. I'm ready for the weather to get nicer so we can start in on the model's individual shoots. Each of the models are so unique, it's going to be a blast spending time with them and getting to know them better.
I hope you enjoy these shots, please feel free to share your feedback.

Angel

Elaine




Kelli




Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment