Thursday, February 12, 2009

It Turn Out to be Ladies Night

Last night,Dave and I met with Atoi and Eileen for The Model In You (MIY). He felt a little out of place as the ladies and I were just talking away about everything under the sun. Check out his blog about last night.
I'm really excited we found Atoi. She's not only a gorgeous young woman but she is also pregnant and glowing. We will get to photograph her pregnant and also take some family shots once her baby girl enters the world.
I'm looking forward to getting to know Eileen better. Listening to her talk about her interest and her son, I can already see what makes her so unique. She's truly has a big heart and a wonderful spirit.
The MIY Project is really coming together and so far all the models are amazing people. Each model is unique and diverse in their own way, as we do their individual shoots we will tell you a little more about each of them.
Till next time I hope everyone enjoys Atio's shots. Eileen was a bit under the weather so no shots of her ...YET!
Let me know what you guys think.
Angel



No comments:

Post a Comment