Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last But Certainly Not Least

Last night Dave and I met with the final three models. While these ladies may have been last they are as the title of this post says.
Nicole has been a friend for quite some time and is just an all around fun personality to be around so when she agreed to model for us I was really excited. She is a beautiful lady and I knew that she would have fun with a project like this, it's great to have her involved.
Rhonda, is a truly gorgeous woman. She is also from my home state so I am looking forward to getting to know her better!
Puja, was a bundle of surpirse. She seemed shy at first but she is really a natural in front of the camera.
Dave and I will be meeting in the next few weeks to start planning for all the models individual shoots. We are both really excited about the project and getting to know more about our models.
Here are a few shots from last night. Let me know what you think.

Angel





No comments:

Post a Comment